Are you planning to RV Mexico? RVing to Mexico can be a challenging but incredibly rewarding adventure. After traveling to 23 states and spending nearly one and a half years traversing this country in our class C RV we’ve compiled helpful tips, insights, and guides to help you plan your own trip.
If you’re looking for more, check out our 70-page digital RV Mexico Guide which walks you through planning and traveling an RV trip through mainland Mexico in one concise downloadable guide.
Our one-of-a-kind digital travel guide covers:
- Preparing your RV
- Paperwork and documents needed to cross
- Safety and getting around
- Process of crossing the border
- Getting water
- Navigating daily life
- RV Camping
- Getting internet or mobile connection
- Spanish language essentials (RV and travel related)
- Travel itinerary to 8 unique and wonderful locations
- Regional foods to try in each area
- Activities to do in each area
Take a look at some of our latest blog posts for RVing in the Baja California peninsula and mainland Mexico.