RVing to Mexico Guide
Mexico is rich in culture with deep history, gorgeous landscapes, incredible food, and welcoming people. It’s no wonder this magical country is becoming a popular RV destination for Americans and Canadians. If you want to plan your own RV trip to Mexico, our ultimate guide to RV Mexico will help you navigate this beautiful country sharing the essentials for RVing Mexico.
In addition to our suggested travel itinerary to 8 wonderful destinations in eastern and central Mexico, you’ll have access to our custom Google Map which has 150+ unique and top activities or destinations throughout the country with LOADS of helpful information on what it’s like to RV central and eastern Mexico.
Our one-of-a-kind digital guide to RV Mexico covers:
- Preparing your RV
- Paperwork and documents needed to cross
- Safety and getting around
- Process of crossing the border
- Getting water
- Navigating daily life
- RV Camping
- Getting internet or mobile connection
- Spanish language essentials (RV and travel-related)
- Travel itinerary to 8 unique and wonderful locations
- Regional foods to try in each area
- Activities to do in each area
Our 70-page guide to RV Mexico takes the guesswork out of RVing Mexico and will help you travel with confidence and comfort!
*Please note* This is a digital download. No physical book will be shipped or delivered, but you will gain instant access to download and access the guide on your laptop, computer, or mobile phone.
Did you love our guide to RV Mexico? If so, we’d greatly appreciate a review below!